We deliver teas worldwide via Royal Mail and UPS.
- Deliveries are made Monday – Friday during working hours only.
- For orders below £50 you can choose between a cheaper Untracked service, or for peace of mind you may prefer the Tracked option that costs a little bit more, but you can track your parcel from point-to-point and delivery is faster. In the UK the Untracked service does provide 'online delivery confirmation'.
- Untracked and Tracked delivery prices are shown on separate tables below.
- Delivery prices vary based on your order value, which is shown on the left hand side of each table below.
- All orders above £50 are Tracked (i.e. Untracked options are not available because of the higher order value).
- Contact us for next day delivery quotes, which will cost more than the Tracked delivery prices tabled below.
- Untracked delivery is free when you spend £10+ and should arrive within 2–4 days*
- Tracked delivery is free when you spend £50+ and should arrive within 1–3 days*
- We have divided countries outside of the UK into 3 zones; European Union (EU), United States of America (USA), and Rest of the World (ROW). The zone headings can be found in the black table headers below.
- The delivery prices tabled below is what you will be charged at checkout. For clarity, we've included some worked examples for each table.
- Untracked Example: Delivery to the EU will cost £4 – IF – your checkout order is between £10–£24.99 and should arrive within 3–6 days*
- Tracked Example: Delivery to the USA will cost £15 – IF – your checkout order is £50 (or more) and should arrive within 6–9 days*
* The delivery window for each service is a guide as provided by the carriers and it is not our guarantee and excludes the day you place your order and UK Bank Holidays. Delays can be expected during peak trading periods such as Christmas and bad weather events (force majeure) and international orders may be delayed by customs, which is beyond our control.
- UK orders must allow 10 working days (2 weeks) from the day you place your order before we can investigate a missing parcel with our nominated carrier.
- International orders must allow 15 working days (3 weeks) from the day you place your order before we can investigate a missing parcel with our nominated carrier.
- We require photos of damaged tea packs and outer packaging before we can make a claim against the carrier.
- We cannot refund any shipping costs – IF – your order is returned to us due to several failed delivery attempts, non-collection or an incomplete or incorrect address. You are responsible for providing accurate delivery information.
Country Restriction List
- Australia and New Zealand prohibit teas containing citrus, which excludes the following teas from purchase; Rockaway Earl Grey, Grapefruit Martini, Raspberry Panna Cotta, Vanilla Tiramisu, Banana Rice Pudding, Tummy Timeout.
- United States of America prohibits teas containing Ginkgo Biloba, which excludes the following teas from purchase; Coconut Kola Punch.
Country Exclusion List
- No exclusions are currently in place.