SECTION 1 – CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
You have the right to cancel or return your order up to 14 days from the date your order is delivered and no reason needs to be given for your cancellation – as set out in the distance selling regulations.
You will receive a full order refund, which includes any delivery fees paid for sending the item(s) from us to you, once your order is returned in full, unopened, and undamaged.
Please note that we will not reimburse your postage costs on returned item(s).
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to us and risk remains with you until we receive the item(s).
These provisions do not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
By using this Site, you agree to the following cancellation terms:
- If you cancel your order in accordance with our Terms of Service, we will reimburse to you all payments we have received from you (including, if applicable, the costs of delivery except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) in respect of the returned item(s).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any loss in value of any item(s) supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling. Unnecessary handling is any handling over and above what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functionality of the item(s) (i.e. what you would do in a shop to inspect the item(s) prior to purchase). For the avoidance of doubt, we will not refund any item(s) which have been opened or tampered with or which have been consumed in whole or in part – unless the item(s) are defective and such defect was only apparent on opening of the item(s).
- It is your responsibility to ensure item(s) are returned in suitable packaging. We will make a cost deduction from the reimbursement due for any item(s) that are returned damaged due to not being suitably packaged. The returned item(s) retail packaging must be free from any marks, stains, creases, or dents that would prevent that item(s) from being resold in a new and unused condition.
- Please note that we will withhold reimbursement until we have received the item(s) back. Once the item(s) are received, inspected and approved for a refund then we will reimburse you within 14 days using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction – unless you have agreed otherwise.
- Make sure you get 'Proof of Postage' and consider using a trackable delivery service or purchase delivery insurance if you are sending back item(s) with a value over £20. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s) and a tracked service will give you peace of mind that your parcel was delivered.
- We may have to cancel an order before the item(s) are delivered due to an event outside of our control (force majeure), unavailable stock or customs restrictions in certain countries. We will promptly contact you if this happens. If we must cancel an order and you have made any payment in advance for item(s) that have not been delivered to you, we will refund these amounts to you.
All item(s) must be returned to: Bloom Teas Ltd, 4 - 6 Spicer Street, St Albans, AL3 4PQ, United Kingdom – without undue delay and in any case, not later than 14 days from the day on which you cancel your order.
SECTION 2 – RETURNING FAULTY ITEMS
We are under a legal obligation to supply item(s) that conform to the Contract.
Therefore, if the item(s) delivered are not of satisfactory quality or do not conform to the description provided or any of these terms upon delivery, you may cancel the Contract and obtain a full refund (including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item(s) to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item(s) to us at: Bloom Teas Ltd, 4 - 6 Spicer Street, St Albans, AL3 4PQ, United Kingdom.
Please contact us by email at Info@BloomTeas.com for information about returning item(s) to us and please note that we require proof of purchase such as your order number to verify the purchase was made on our Site.
Please note that we reserve the right to withhold reimbursement until we have received the faulty item(s) back so that the ‘faulty claim’ can be thoroughly investigated – in particular, any claim of contamination. Photographic evidence may be requested in this instance too. It is advised that you keep a certificate of posting.
We will then reimburse you within 14 days using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction unless you have agreed otherwise.
We only accept returns from the person who bought the item.
SECTION 3 – REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Once your returned parcel is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). Thereafter, we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your returned item(s) are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit or debit card or original method of payment, within 14 days of the returned item(s)s being received.
If Bloom Teas is unable to credit your original method of payment, we will contact you to arrange an alternate method of refund.
We reserve the right to offer a like-for-like replacement or item(s) of a similar value where possible.
SECTION 4 – LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Info@BloomTeas.com.
SECTION 5 – RETURNING SALE AND/OR DISCOUNTED ITEMS
Only regular priced item(s) may be refunded. Unfortunately, free and sale/discounted item(s) cannot be refunded.
SECTION 6 – RETURNING GIFTS
If the item(s) was marked as a gift when purchased and delivered directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item(s) is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item(s) wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order delivered to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and that person will find out about your return.